First of all,
Happy Birthday to Ms. Chua Lee Chee a.k.a. CLC, my forever best friend.
I can tell that you're doing very well in matriculation. You're a grown-up now, so behave ok?? Best wishes and may all your days be filled with bliss and happiness.
I nearly choked to death while having my meal in the canteen today.
Fanny did something outrageous again this morning. We all knew that he was definitely up to something when he had that funny smirk on his face. But never did we expect him to walk up to the table with a plate of plain, white rice along with another big plate full of --- nothing but beansprouts.
Happy Birthday to Ms. Chua Lee Chee a.k.a. CLC, my forever best friend.
I can tell that you're doing very well in matriculation. You're a grown-up now, so behave ok?? Best wishes and may all your days be filled with bliss and happiness.
I nearly choked to death while having my meal in the canteen today.
Fanny did something outrageous again this morning. We all knew that he was definitely up to something when he had that funny smirk on his face. But never did we expect him to walk up to the table with a plate of plain, white rice along with another big plate full of --- nothing but beansprouts.

Wait... don't tell me he's planning to eat (ALL of) them for brunch????
Bingo.
He actually got the beansprouts from the chicken rice seller. It was a crazy idea to order beansprouts only and I was surprised that the uncle actually entertained him.
Fanny : I'll take beansprouts, one plate full.
Seller : Okay. You sure you want this much, young man???
Fanny : Yes, I didn't shit for many days.
Seller : Gosh. I'll give you more.
He himself was totally happy with his choice of meal. We were dumbfounded by his action and watched him gobbled up the whole thing as if there is no limit to his appetite.
Somehow, things revolving the plate of beansprouts happened between Fanny and Vitagen.
Vitagen : I'll buy you another plate of beansprouts if you can still eat.
Fanny : No problem. You dare to pay, I dare to eat.
So Vitagen seriously went to the chicken rice seller and requested for another plate of beansprouts LOL.
Seller : What do you want, my dear?
Vitagen : I'll need what that guy over there ordered, I'm treating him to another meal.
Seller : Whoa! That's a scary appetite! Is this enough?
Vitagen : Just add a grab. Thank you.
Fanny nearly fainted when he saw the extra plate of beansprouts. We were laughing at his expense. But he claimed that he would still be able to finish it up. So we watched as he munched the veggies like a cow LOL.
The marginal utility of eating beansprouts decreases with the increase in amount of beansprouts taken. Not long after that, we can tell that marginal utility had reached 0 and then became negative. Fanny admitted that he started to feel sick but he went on with his meal.

Amazingly, he managed to finished it up. *Salute*
And he is proud of himself for that.
What a reckless guy.
And he is none other than --- the one and only, Fanny from TB1 XD~!

No comments:
Post a Comment