Monday, August 3, 2009

Of All

If you listen, I will tell you a few things.

Life has been so far so good for me. I'm not quite through with all the blues yet but I'm finding myself getting over the matters rather smoothly. After all, I hate wasting time and energy over emotional things.

And because honesty is the best policy, I'm gonna admit today that I have (shamefully)... surrendered to sugar. lol.

As a matter of fact, I just got out of the house and bought myself Bubble Milk Tea.

Uh oh... me and my sins.

For reasons that are unknown, I have mosquito bites all over my legs and they itch on every inch of my skin. That is one terrible thing that happened to me over night. You know my issue with dengue.

Anyway, just a brief update on my life to keep myself alive. lol.


Toshiba dunno-what-model. But the specs sounded good to me.

I don't really know much about pc but at least I can tell that I like this one. lol. It's my choice. Like UTAR. LOL! Soon I'll be doing secretive things that no one will find out using this laptop hoh hoh hoh...

Another thing that might shock you out of your chair.

We have a new family member.

And it's a boy. Let me show y'all a picture of him.


Pretty boy isn't he?


This fellow costed us a fortune. I would say that he's worth every penny for the looks and voice. Seriously beautiful, in line with his personality. Loud.

We haven't figured out a name for him. Ruby doesn't want to name him Seaweed, Oreo (my lame suggestions, don't blame me as I think only of food... ah whatever...)...


or Jong Hoon (F.T. Island leader)... (now this one is her own idea kay?)

So why not you people post some comments on this? Try to give him a cooler name. He's a leo. Prideful one.

Time is running out. I need to read (gosh I'm actually reading!) and then sleep.

Will keep my life as lively as possible from today onwards. Good night people. =)

No comments: