Friday, November 12, 2010

The Unplanned

Tomorrow be MUET. Reading, writing and listening.

By right, for a fortunate day-off I should be doing some last minute reading (as if that would help) to put time to good use.

Sadly, things did not turn out as... planned. All right, I DID plan to do a tad of the studies.

BUT!!

Some dwaeji got me into something while I was practising violin... = ="...

AND SO!!

Maggie F. (and Ruby F.) not-so-proudly presents...

Noobies Violin Duet - Pachelbel Canon In G (really)


Wutch.


=XXXXXX


Now larf. Wuahahahahahahaaha!!!

*cough* *cough*

Yeah Ruby was playing the main. It's deemed easier for a non-violin-student like her. She could use her ears. On the other hand, I'm more to the visual type so... yeah. "Sigh-read" it (no I'm not good but I do it better than by ears). I was playing Ginger instead of my usual Marmalade today because we haven't touched (and tuned) it for a long time. Ginger is always the female voice of the duo to me. The sound's a little softer but the strings are easier to play, too much easier. Marmalade has got "the" temper.

Still I very much prefer to practise with Marmalade because the hard times with it makes playing on other violins (even the piano) easier. Then there's also the emotional attachment factor, Marmalade being my first violin and all that. Ginger would be good for performing! My verdict. =P

Truth is, I'm not technically used to Ginger so if you do notice, there's this string-crossing error there. lol. I was also standing somewhat farther away from the laptop when we were recording.

Anyhow, feel free to laugh. I hope this entertains you for that bit. lol.

......................

Sometimes, I wonder if I really am too sloppily dressed in uni.

Yesterday I wore shorts, and without my glasses, and with my hair half-up. And it was like a phenomenon to my fellow coursemates.

Now that I think of it. I think I know why... -.-"

I see it in a way when I look at my seniors.

Okay, don't get me wrongly. BC seniors dress up very nicely, I mean, it's pretty noticeable that seniors ponteng to their full quota isn't it? Initially I find it quite disheartening but now... seriously, let's just do a simple comparison. I'm in Year Two Semester Two of my course now.

Previously, in foundation, I used to literally sit with my back stout straight and listen so attentively to my lecturers I could hear their slightest mispronounciation in words.

NOW, in degree, I... slouch... =/... and that explains everything.

If this is how I'm treating my studies, you know you can expect nothing less from me for something like fashion.

In conclusion:

LOOK WHAT TIME HAS DONE TO ME.

Argh.

Depressing, but true. Time kills excitement, dampens enthusiasm and invites boredom. I'm becoming like this because there's no longer much to expect for in uni. I mean, those days when I feel excited about going to uni everyday, are so over.

Where oh where should I seek motivation?

=X

All said.

Now good night.

No comments: