Monday, November 29, 2010

Short One Really

Heh-loh I'm back.

Ever since the last presentation ended yesterday, I've been smelling independence in the air.

Woohoo.

I can now up to no good like nobody's business. Hee hee.

Frankly, this is quite the nice short sem with just the right measure of stress. I don't know if this has got much to do with the social factor but it has always been in my opinion that people matter the most in many aspects of life. So... yeah, anyway thanks to everyone in my teams I've had a good time nailing the assignments this time round. (No rants o.o...!)

Special thanks to Pikachu (yes, you heard me, to Pikachu, the rest please make do with my not-that-special-but-sincere-thank-you lol) for doing me some big favours. And this covers a whole lot of stuffs ranging from helping me with internship matters to lending me a mouse. lol. Terima kasih banyak-banyak for taking care of me. *hugs* <--- bear hug XD~! You're the best!

.................

Christmas is coming and trust me, I'm diligently practising violin *halo*.

Today mum came home with this for me and I went all "kyaaaaa" over them.









omg omg. wthbbqcharsiew.

These are what I wanted to show you, Pika XD~! So super cute right??? Maybe we should get some nice cake too after the exam! =X Omg so tempting.

..................

Dad's boss got him a new handphone -.-"...

At a surprisingly good timing. Mine has recently reached its limit.

Now the old man is using HTC Wildfire T_T...

And me...


A pile of mess. Soli lah. Natural marh.


This photo was taken using the phone and in front of my lappie as a signature of dad handing his old Nokia dunno-what-model, which is apparently better than my ex (phone), to me. lol.

(I actually wrote a very long post but ended up backspacing everything because I've decided to put them in a separate post some other time so... don't hate me too much for making this entry so filler-ish lol)

MPO this Saturday! And right after music class! Oh yeah~! =D

Well then, I'm not too proud to make public that my dreaming streak has yet to end. Let's again, hope that I can have a good sleep tonight.

Oyasumi.

No comments: