But nothing other than that really changes.
Went to shopping at the nearest JJ this morning. Mum promised to bring us to somewhere nicer tomorrow. Hehe.
And I wore something short today! Definitely not an influence of Tzia. Bet it's not even close to being 'short' for her. I bought this skirt with suspenders like so long time ago. But it's short so I never really get to wear it. It's kind of a waste to throw it off so...

And you know what? It feels super good when you have girls looking at your legs rather than guys and commenting about how thin you are. lol. It sorta happened when I walked across a group of flyer girls. Muahaha. I must have 'looked' tall again somehow. Optical illusion tsk tsk...
I got myself a new pair of heels. Finally!
Been reading & watching Liar Game recently.
I like it when Akiyama says that people shouldn't be trusted easily. I agree with him that you have to doubt and question a person in order to understand him/her more. Trusting someone can sometimes mean giving up on understanding the person. In fact, some people don't even really understand themselves to begin with.

2 comments:
hrm... not bad! just that before u try this, better search for nicer top first, next time.. hehe
good try, more dare than me:)
still, in the results, you got bought it??
Remember to wear it on our next gathering whoa.... hehe I wanna see!
wow...dat's reli sexy..hehe...u shud wear like dis more often...u memang tall de ma...not dat u wear short nia look tall...dat's not optical illusion...by the way...a business women look wear like this, i guess that really big difference from dress formal...
Post a Comment