Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Complications

Due to network complications, the internet was away for a few days.

I certainly had a lot to blog about but thanks to my very volatile memory I have managed to forget every detail.

Mid-term is over and full of careless mistakes.

We'll have people running around with full marks while I curse myself for not being thorough. Ah it's so hard to not get full marks and yet I have overcame the hardship (quote: Tommy). Ironic isn't it?

I somehow feel that our invigilators for maths test think of me (and probably Tzia & Emily as well) as bad students. Well, we were sitting at some very very weird place and we also came in later than the rest. The invigilators were practically standing between the 3 of us, staring at our papers. Probably trying to tell if we could do the questions. Or maybe we looked like we were up to something fishy? I dunno.

La Corda D'oro secondo passo should be out tonight. I'm starting to find Etou cute after reading the special chapter of the manga. The only annoying thing is that he is too young lah. He seriously doesn't look like 15.


I like this pic.


Kaji my favourite =D

Thinking of going to school tomorrow makes me sick. I need more sleep X.X

1 comment:

wuenwuen said...

oh oh oh... I haven;t touch this manga for ages... since they upload the manga is quite slow. Tired of waiting until I've already forgotten.Abit happy to feel that way coz I know i busy with my serious duty here, not this "not-so-serious" duty of reading manga.

Already reach special chapter? Oh no. Kaji? hrm... Is he the guy who says he always admire Kahoko, if I'm not mistaken.

And another male character? hrm. Well, I'm more interested to male than females :)

anyway, thanks for informing me that they still update the Primo Passo :)Might catch up with it some time.

The only manga I am reading now is Vampire knight! coz monthly update. hehe. but not in mar. so sad but bit happy coz I am so concentrate on my study:)

What a self-console-ness of me?!

BTW, thanks for replying me msg, about the nick name. Still don't know what to put:)