Thursday, December 17, 2009

Would you be there

I'm travelling to Kampar this Sunday. Alone. =D


This is a getaway trip. Perfect for the current me.

Hopefully there I can find peace in myself and let go of my vex - even if temporary.

Degree in Broadcasting has taken me far more than I had expected - this much I realized after chatting with Noel 2 days ago. And maybe also the chanced meeting with one of my acquaintances last week. They reminded me unintentionally, how I used to live with so much more pride and dignity. That much of which none of you knows. And all is but my own decision. Passed the point of no return.

Not as though I wish to return. Really. As much as I feel bad for myself, I like the new, unconventional me now. Even though I have little confidence and am unsure of the future. This is the path that I've chosen.

And even now I am still waiting. Just waiting. With patience.

This is my life. I guess.

As for my face... Looking at the rate of recovery... I'm expecting to spend Christmas with an ugly wound on the face. =X In fact, it has gotten so much better already, probably 40% away from full recovery. Uh oh, it's so darn hard to smile and laugh... =X

Seriously, how am I supposed to take pictures in Kampar?? And what about the Christmas decorations?? A-R-G-H!

No... I must recover as soon as possible...


(The face is exactly the reason why you only see my back in this picture... T_T)

Well then, let's hope that I have a safe journey!

No comments: