Monday, January 18, 2010

Made to Move


今早醒来真的有吓到下。多年不变的银色干枝和孔雀毛竟然开花了。虽然是假的,但这种令人心情大换的奇妙感,大概就是所谓的“花的力量”吧。

Maggie F. is back to university for her last semester of the year.

Interpersonal Communication didn't sound as interesting as it suggests... for the first lecture. But Radio Broadcasting was good. Very good. And I'm not saying that because our lecturer is cool, or because he made us drew lots for our assignment group members. I'm talking about assignments here. Fortunately, assignments for this subject are intriguing, at least to me. Well, as much as I fear of the difficulties, I anticipate a brand new breeze in production for both individual and group work. Thanks to the balloting, I am to work with a team of coursemates I had never been closely acquainted with.

At any rate, it's still good news. Saved me heaps of trouble. Up for the challenge I am! =X

Will get to check out on Introduction to Psychology tomorrow. Wait... didn't we have that already in Foundation??? Ah nevermind... =X

Harukanaru Toki No Naka De has finally ended with Akane choosing Yorihisa over the other 7. 8 if you include the main antagonist. Not like I'm a follower of the manga series, but I do pay some attention to it, reason being the said having the same publisher as La Corda D'oro. *cough* Also because I have my eyes on one of the Hachiyou... *cough* ...


Yes... and as many of the fans have stated, this picture of Yasuaki in tears because of his unrequited love has left his supporters heartbroken. Sad enough to say, I'm one. *sound of heart breaking* Nohhhhhh! (Play Heartbreaker by G-D)

It took Mizuno 9 solid years to complete the series. *sigh*

When the hell is La Corda D'oro going to conclude? I'm not seeing any progress here! Argh! Not even the Tsuchiura's confession that I have been looking forward to since ages ago!

And guess what??


La Corda D'oro is launching a spin-off with a whole bunch of new characters with time setting 8 yrs after the first season in Seisou Gakuin (yeah actually the news broke some time ago). AND tomorrow the scanlations for LaLa Special will be out, we will get a preview of La Corda D'oro 3.

With the new heroine being, Kohinata Kanade:


Sorry but from the first impression, she's more or less the same type as Hino Kahoko. I'm still buying that though.

25 yrs old Hihara and 22yrs old Etou Kiriya will appear in the game. Not sure bout the manga part, and the rest of the original characters.

Aih... but what's happening now in first season is... there's still no confession despite having the guys realizing their feelings one after another, and our seemingly 'official' pair is getting separated because one idiot is going overseas... = ="

Can someone do something about this please? <-- desperate
lol.

Seriously. I don't wanna wait 10 yrs for the outcome. And another 10 for the spin-off's.

I don't support anyone in particular for La Corda. Unlike Harukanaru, I find many of the guys considerable. My favourite is Kaji but I also like the big bad wolf Yunoki. At the same time Etou is cute (in a twisted way lah) and Hihara is warm. Tsukimori is... erm... talented? LOL. Shimizu is off the list for me but still adorable. Ahh please make a good decision, Hino Kahoko!

Enough ranting. I still gotta wake up for class tomorrow. Hope y'all enjoy your new semester.

Good night!

No comments: