Don't fault me for not updating! =X
Nothing except for time has progressed during this period (maybe fate is doing something behind the curtain I dunno that's none of my business yet).
Ask me apa khabar and I'll say... physical's not too well. But I seem to not look like it. And that's good news, no matter how you look at it. On the other side of the story, the mental part is doing surprisingly positive for the past few days. *yawn*
Still, life has been extremely plain.
For the first time in my life, I literally grew to dislike a lecturer in 2 weeks time. I would say it's not an easy job to piss me off, not to mention in that short of a period. Gosh am I experiencing personality change by any chance?
Today I was offered the position of scriptwriter for the upcoming musical drama \(^o^)/!!
And to think that coincidentally, I have discovered Ashita no Ousama, a manga about stage plays and scriptwriting which is very much inspiring just recently! Hrmm for a moment I imagined myself as the heroine of the story. lol. (Oh no I shouldn't have, you should see for yourselves why... =X)
Nevertheless it's too early to be happy. Experience aside, I've got to slot out time and energy while I barely even have time to catch a breath in sem 3. But you know... you don't get chances like this too often... o.o... so... I'm betting on it now!
As much as I'm looking forward to all the fun, I hope I didn't just invite more troubles.... lol
Wish me luck, people.
If I could survive this semester, I could probably do anything in the future. lol.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment