Friday, February 19, 2010

CNY Filler


Raurgh?


Morning, people. Guess what I'm doing?

I... am...

shamelessly...

at...

the... age...

of... 19...


WATCHING POKEMON


while doing this... = ="...

It struck me out of nowhere last night. I was one of those kids crazy about Pokemon. Remember the Pokemon Trading Cards? I used to have a real scary collection. lol. Like, dead serious. I think I spent hundreds (Brunei dollar) on em'. lol. Yeah what happened to that collection? I don't know. lol.

Haih... The good old days back in Brunei... =X

Reminds me of a pretty Malay boy in C.H.M.S. as well, his name is Ahmad Bokhari or something. We used to run around playing together.

But enough reminiscence is enough, not a person of the past.

While Lubi's obsession over Fairy Tail deepens, my liking towards a certain Korean manhwa paralleled.


Dear My Girls by Kim Hee Eun.


Once again, Maggie F. is greatly seduced by the extravagancy and lavishness in comic arts. The Virgo nature, no? You can't blame a girl who's nostalgic about laces, ribbons, tea parties, balls and fancy details in life. =X

Trust me, it's sooo beautiful.




Adrian Avery is so so pretty (especially when he's on the piano like this hah). I mean, Laurie is definitely my type but I can't lie about beauty. lol.

I can't believe Beth fell in love with Greg.

And Josephine!!! The yeng-ness!!


Can I be like this too?? =X... Awww...


Anyway... I'm off to continue Pokemon. LOL. Good day.


Rargh!!
(mei gin gorh leng zai arh?)

No comments: