bahawa...
I, UTAR Broadcasting undergraduate Y2S1, ID number 09UJB06610, female, 19, Fung Mei Qi, am down with what I've hated most - flu.
Not Bird Flu, fortunately. A flu caught from Ruby F.
Curse my vulnerability. And her damned potency in spreading viruses. (But because I'm with halo so Ruby you're not at fault *halo*)
I swear I was completely fine yesterday until the night. I knew it when my nose suddenly got runny.
It began with a sneeze, then a sore throat, and ultimately the combination plus the headache.
Judging from how big it has gotten in this short period of time I conclude that my body immune system is not freakin' working. I strongly suggest that we quarantine her the next time she falls ill to put a stop to this sickly chain reaction that has been on-going for as long as I've lived.
I cannot eat, cannot sing, cannot breathe properly. Practically a zombie without the exam. And to make things worse, today's class was from 8am to 5pm. I started off pretty okay. It just got worse bit by bit along the way and before I knew, my head felt like exploding halfway through the day.
Why am I blogging now instead of getting the rest??
Because I'm suffering and need to let it out. It's just so bad. =X
Thank god Pikachu fetched me to the bus stand and I lucked out getting a seat in the bus packed like a sardine.
Urgh.
I feel I must apologize for whatever insensitive, nasty or non-sense comments made today, if ever. I speak my own language when I'm sick, it's been this way since young, can't help it. I see things too when it gets serious. But back in the days I used to speak illogically. Now I very much improved.
Now off for sleep. =X
Please let me recover a.s.a.p.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment