Thursday, July 1, 2010

July's First - Super Image-Heavy

Again, amazing China for y'all.

Dad got back few days ago with soooooooo much of photos for me to gape at and filter before posting them up. The editing is more than just a pain, like, I mean, the fingers. lol. But anyway, here you go!


Bullet train station. How fast is it again? 350km/hr? Get Malaysia one and Kelantan students can ponteng to KL. Then the PK HEM will chase all the way down. lol. Good business.

Grab your ticket now!






西湖 = West Lake???? LOL. Hey it really IS! In Hang Zhou 杭州。


Got huge batu with the name.




Green is good for your eyesight.


Nice place to pak torh. You will suddenly turn graceful and poetic.


No idea o.o...


绿中一点白 o.o...


龙井。Dragon Well. lol. OMG they so lucky it rained look at the dragon pattern on the water surface (go find out yourself if you don't understand what I mean).


龙井茶。So freaking expensive, like drinking gold, for heaven's sake.


O.O


济公殿。


Woohoo. Nice shot.


Got auntie holding umbrella as background.


The bronzeware.


Solid bronze.


OMG OMG bronze ceiling!! I like!






Gold = =+


桥中桥。Pardon the image quality, dad is not a professional cameraman and obviously he's also not using anti-handshake.






lol.


Hydrangea?


Silky... Silk!


My caaatsss! =X


Nice, I likey.


Some streets deco? The colour changes:

1.


2.


3.


4.


5. I see “生活”。


Shang Hai. 夜上海,夜上海,你~是~不夜城。华灯起,车声响,歌舞~昇平~。


Flags of countries participating in the World Trade Expo.


Inside:





Wth so many signboards. I no sense of direction can die inside.






o.o...


What's this o.o... Cool...


Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei!!! I.MISS.BRUNEI.


Well, this is all I'm gonna post. Bet your eyes are tired too. For reasons that are unknown I keep forgetting what I wanted to blog about and I swear I had no such problems a year back. It's probably sign of ageing, uh oh. My failing memory T_T...

Owwhhh I wish I could end my semester in a breeze and go for a decent holiday. Like hell, that's what all the saving is for but guess what, just when I got impressed by my own rationality to stay under tight control in Tropicana last Sunday, I spent the bucks on sales items in Jaya Jusco yesterday... all thanks to the "rationality" I hold so much pride in. Yeah... guess I don't need to explain further...

Why the hell did we go hit McD for breakfast in the first place?? =X

Meh... must first work hard this semester to make up for the CGPA... so that I don't feel bad during the holiday.

Watched "She's All That" with Rubie yesterday. Old old movie we watched together before in Brunei with Anthony. Liked the theme song "Kiss Me" by Sixpence None The Richer very much, like our all-time favourite. Rubie thinks the guy's cute, but you know how old he is now haha. Still looking good, don't get me wrong. But for me he only got me at the ending part where he danced with the girl in his suit. lol.

Now I want to take my nap.

So buhbye. =)

No comments: