*Erhek erhek...* Before I start with my boring post... can anyone explain to me what is the meaning of this???

Darn. Got cheated for 2 days straight.
Is it written on my face, "Cheat-able"??

Some more I saw new fashion trend on the bus... Must be a friend of Gavin...
It's one tiring day for me. Thanks to the pepper spray incident, we had replacement class for Webpage Design. I was actually kinda pissed because I have my music class right after the lecture and obviously, I wouldn't be able to get enough rest if I were to do 'rush hour' action.
However, I decided to delay my class for the lecture. Response uncertainty? Performance was horrid today. Couldn't even read simple notes and stretch fingers properly. You probably won't understand, but it's MISERABLE. Curse ewwww =X...

Big head Fanny. His head blocked almost the whole view of the screen.
And seriously, the whole lecture thingy was totally pointless. By 'totally', I mean it. I don't think anyone except for Vitagen (and maybe a few more honour students) was listening to the lecturer. Heck, people were sleeping.

(Culprit 1)

(Culprit 2)

(Culprit 3)
Tsk... tsk... where did class ethics went?
Then we also did a little of 'comparisons'. Which hand do you think belongs to a guy??

It's an irony that I, as a female, own the darkest one.

Can you believe that this is a guy's hand??? Joshua, it looks G-A-Y laaa XD~!
The internet is still giving me 'crabs' and it's hard to upload pics... I'm actually on to download lecture notes for tomorrow. My 'beloved' Ms. Yugan warned us not to come without bringing her slides. Oh, if it's her order, I will follow at any cost. Just watch the 'quality time' of the lecture...
p/s: I got so tired I actually forgot what I wanted to blog about... So I guess there might be some missing contents in this post but well... I better go get some rest or I'll seriously pengsan =X

No comments:
Post a Comment