Tuesday, November 11, 2008

'Lime' Light, GO

I hate my hormones. I seriously need a better set of hormones. Anyone care to exchange with me?

I started my day with anxiety over the practical assessment for web page design. Thanks to Adeline and Chian Wei, I learned more about html in the morning.

During lecture for web page design, Vincent showed me the school magazine of Kwang Hua for year 2008. And I found me pic inside!!


Omigosh. The school likes me. This pic was taken year 2007.

Of course I was very happy la, felt honoured to be still on magazine after graduation ma... But the turn of event took place when suddenly, I got pissed.

You tell me what's the meaning of this.


And this.


Come on. I'm 'fat-up' of the same case even after so many years. Can't you people use the right character for my name? It's '棋' and not '琪'. I've once brought glory to the school and you people can forget my name like this?? So cruel.

Good thing they didn't spell my other name wrongly, or I'll kill the editor. I take my name seriously kay???


By the way, does anybody (other than Le-Anne) realize that my name, 'Maggie' is actually a short form of 'Margaret'??? I personally doubt it =X

Today we have more 'gay actions' in the house.


Brokeback-ing. (Vitagen vs Jeffrey ver.)


Brokeback-ing. (Fanny vs Jeffrey ver.)

Well... I guess we're all happy with it =X

Oh yea... Don't mess with me unless you want something like this to happen...


I can't even recognize whose phone it is.

Practical Assessment for web page design!!! Actually it wasn't that difficult, everybody could do it perfectly. We just somehow got over-excited over everything and messed things up. But I guess majority did pretty well in it. It didn't really sound like a test to me. I did them all by myself =D So happy!!

My daughter sent me to Asia Jaya today. So nice of her =) Some more I saw a cute puppy in her car...


Felt like dog-napping la.

p/s: Believe it or not, someone is learning vocabulary from my blog *gasp*.

No comments: