I slap myself for being lazy. *Piak*
Ouch.
Doesn't mean I'll get any better. What was the point of slapping myself again?
Boogyaaaa!!! Got addicted to Nodame Cantabile. Oh darn, I seriously love orchestras. And I'm most in love with those flashy actions in the drama, like when they spin their cellos and lift their violins in the performances. Heck, good showmanship! I can't get the images out of my head! Also, the lead actors are good looking heh heh heh...
And of course, the music itself is fantastic! I can't help being drawn into their music! Especially Nodame's playing, and Chiaki's Rachmaninoff.
I'm glad I watched the anime series and the live action drama. All thanks to Wuen who brought me the CD.

She brought her toy poodle all the way from Bkt. Tinggi to my house just to let me play with it!

DiDi and I.
DiDi is just so cute la. He gets obedient all of the sudden when there's food. Swing the food around and you'll see him dancing in circles. It's easy to bait him out when he hides under the bed. He was so hyper when he came. He kept walking and sniffing around the house for the first few hours. I think he explored every corner of my house, then he had a change of mood because of food.
And 3hrs later...

Awwww......


Take-Away Pet/Pet Delivery Service
Cute isn't he? Makes me wanna adopt a pet too. *sigh*
We had presentation for Webpage Design this afternoon. Guess what Le-Anne was doing while we were busy with stuffs?
This.

-.-"
Char Kuay Teowwwww Wey Herng!!!! You better remember this!! I are revengeful! And I are can draw more horllible!!
ROAR!

No comments:
Post a Comment