Call me inhumane. Emotionless. Anything.
I do not care.
Listen babies. Everyone of you is so dear to me, you may not know. That I am willing to, against my nature, pick up your responsibilities to burden myself with. You know what I am talking about =)
Evaluate yourselves my dearest babies. Are you living your lives useful? In any ways perhaps? Or maybe you do not seek to be useful, so long as you yourselves are happy? And you will never realize how much pain you have caused others?
Tell me, what is the point of... giving you some responsibilities in life, only to have it done in the end, all by myself? Would it not be better if I were to do it since the very beginning? Or should I say, I did it to make you feel less guilty, because I have known from the start?
And no, I was wrong. You do not seem to feel guilty at all.
You are overjoyed at the fact that you shunned your responsibilities. Through me, yes me.
You feel... delighted upon being spoon-fed. I do not know why.
It is like... you do not want the responsibilities in your lives. Like babies.
Tell me again my babies, how old are you to begin with? Too young for responsibilities I see. Am I too old then? To have carried everything on my back. For you. But you do not seem to care. You know me so well. That you know, I will be the one, to be engaged in whatever you do not wish to. It is that simple.
Oh you do not know. That is a convenient excuse.
A valid reason for babies.
Dear and you will point to me at fault. Because I do not think like you (babies).
Gosh and I will tell you I am wrong. It is always my fault. For not thinking like you (babies).
Nevermind, babies are never big enough to judge by themselves. I will thus, continue to feed you with candy bars. Because you are most happy this way =D
But babies, one day we will part. You will not remember me. And you will be taken care of by someone else again. The cycle will repeat.
I don't mind. I know I have duties in my life. Babies do not. Unless they grow up.
And I am looking forward to seeing more adults in my life.
Well, someday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment