And I can't seem to get enough sleep. Tell me why I keep having dreams, people...
Yesterday Fanny alongside Rubber came to Klang to see his grandma. I hope you get what I mean lol. Anyway... since there's nothing special in Klang except for the non-halal food (obviously), the 3 of us went for Bak Kut Teh outside my house for brunch.
As for the rest of the things we did, I assure you that it was nothing more than messing around in Rubber's house and shopping.
Darn the maid's room is bigger and better than mine. Gonna start calling Fanny "Maria" (sorry Mei Hua) grrr... Rubber can I go your house and be "Jennifer" (because it sounds hotter than Maria) the next sem break? lol.
Then we went to Bukit Tinggi AEON to shop. For some reasons I was like the only one really shopping. Rubber was looking for shoes but didn't find any to her likings. I was mainly looking for clothes. Tried on many but bought only one in the end because the others didn't look good on me uh oh...
But the poor geih lost his backpack during his stay and only realized until midnight omg. The Bak Kut Teh tauke said he didn't see the backpack too... that's too bad... =/
Well... 从好的方面去看是替你挡灾啦...
He's back to Kampar today. My turn to go there the next time huh? We'll see.
Tomorrow's the last day of sem break... school's gonna start with lecture for Intro to Japanese language next Monday.


To tell the truth, my result made me felt like a biatch for a minute. How can it be even better than my foundation result weihh?? I actually quadruple-checked to verify the thing because it's just so waaay beyond my expectation. I know I'm gonna look super pretentious to many people right now, but honestly... I don't know how I got this! Serious! =.="
Okay, that's probably not gonna convince anyone. But even Ruby knows how depressed I was when I was having the exam. So much for all the nightmares huh? Even until today I'm still dreaming of stuffs. I'll just say that I happened to got really lucky and that's all. My birthday wishes just came true.
Thanks a lot Joey, for being so understanding. You're probably the only one who wouldn't look at me that way. *Hugs*
At any rate... it's still supposed to be a good thing. Like what the lecturers said... it's gonna get tougher in thefuture. We'll all have to work hard! And for that, this is just the beginning!
See you all soon. Gotta fight! =X
p/s: Now I wonder if I'm in the President's list. lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment