Dad got to sightsee a little after all in his last visit to China. And of all places, they brought him to...
I hope you know who Bao Qing Tian is o.o... If you don't, I can tell you straight-off that you're not Chinese. lol. Kidding.
He very yao-yeng one lorh okay? Dark skin and crescent-shaped birthmark on the forehead XD~!
Bao Gong. Is the person holding the documents beside Gong Sun Ce? Where is Wang Chao and Ma Han? I remember there's a bodyguard too. Zhan Zhao or something.
Suddenly I wonder if there are ghosts of people who got executed around. lol. You know what? They actually look kind of cute here. lol. The ones in the dramas give off some scary vibe.
Again the coming Monday, dad'll be travelling to China. Hope he'll bring the KFC egg tarts back on his way home. lol.
Tomorrow the bitter Friday. >_<" Then the hosting for Film Fest on Saturday. I'll be interviewing Director Chiu in Mandarin. Uh Oh. Wish me luck people.
p/s: I'm plotting for something fun. Wait till I tell y'all XD~!

No comments:
Post a Comment