Note: Sorry the size of the video doesn't fit for this one, please watch on Youtube... >_<"
Comm. Tech. lecturer Ms. Kumutham showed us these videos leaving us all in awe.
How ignorant can we be, being "communication" students?
............
The bad news of the day is, I turned down the offer to judge in the national championship for the parliament debate!! T_T
No, I mean I had to.
Ahhhh susah hati-nya!!!! T_T
At first I had dad to solve the transportation problem (because they're holding the competition late at night so it would be troublesome to go by public transport) but all of the sudden he received a freakin' notice from his company to go China! lol.
Now that he's gonna be on business trip for a week, I resorted to "seeking refuge" (pardon the wrong choice of word) from a relative who stays around that area.
And she's freakin' away also!! lol.
*sigh*
It's FATED. lol.
What to do? =/
Anyway tomorrow I've got no class and I'll be at home sleeping. Maybe think of story ideas for Screenplay & Scriptwriting assignment? Mieh. Another 60:40 assignment to exam subject. But this time with only 1 group assignment and the rest being individual-based.
Good or bad?
Just this one thing for sure, there's A LOT of writing this sem. But of course, good writings must come with creative ideas. And I'm not sure if I'm cut for that. =X
Inspire me, people.
As KDU (our new college neighbour) suggests, People Inspire People. lol. =X
Ohhh by the way, Joey and Vimal offered to place me in as the MC for the upcoming Film Festival - big day for all broadcasting students. It's a yay for me because I've finally been useful for this bit since degree. Hah.
And guess what? With Jeffrey as my co-host. Haha!
In FB:
Me: I'm just blogging... and your name's gonna appear in this post LOL.
Jeff: Plz dun write anything bad...
Me: Walao am I that sui to write bad things about ppl?
Jeff: To me... yes T.T
Me: -.-"... fine, you stepped on it. Prepare yourself.
Jeff: Walao!!
See I never wrote anything bad kay? I just copied the conversation. =P
Food of the day (specially for Noel lol):
For people who don't know, it has been over half a year since I got sick of Secret Recipe. Now I rather eat from small unknown local cake houses. Like seriously.
Horrlible weather is doing bad for my health.
Duh.
Good night.

No comments:
Post a Comment