Wednesday, August 11, 2010

August Begins

PC Fair 08/2010



Was a blast. Minus the exhaustion.

We made big friends this time. Or you can say we spent more time talking and fooling around compared to the last. haha.

Business was kind of bad though. Despite the crowd.

I got tired from watching the sea of human alone lol.

Then for reasons that are unknown (really), the social factor exploded and we started talking to these people working with us and amazingly we got along so well! And we had a fun time together!

This is Mr. Kenzo.


Seen him before but never really talked last time. Thought he was a dead seeeerious person and all that but turned out we were totally wrong lol! He's pretty funny really. He said he should had recorded the line "DELL Laptop" and played it to save his breath lol. Then we came up with this theory about why there's no "Show Boy" XD~! The reason IS obvious.

The one beside me is Mr. Daniel.


How to put this... a P.R. student who is open enough to share about his bowel life ^^... that should explain something. Very bubbly person and he shamelessly shouted "Lenglui selling laptops!" during the fair. I wished there was a hole for me to hide. I asked Kenzo: "your friend?" lol.



We are the wall of promoters (seriously).


The kids!!


Trust me when I say they're young. Man Kit was my "meal partner" and while eating I questioned him about age and... felt super old when he told me he was 16 T_T... wth all I knew about life was school and manga when I was 16 okaaaay... It's nice to bully him a bit with his gullible nature and my seniority both in life and work XD~! BUT!! All that said, don't be fooled by their seemingly-innocent faces because the udang di sebalik mee is that they curi-curi went and take pics with A ROW of show girls. Kids these days... *sigh*

True candid. We got so tired we had to sit. Luckily there was carpet in the ballroom heh.


Jimmy and Zack. =D


Me tying my shoelace. I like this pic because I look thin XD~!


Ruby & I - washroom.


So-called emo pic in LRT. Mun Yee saw me that day.


One customer (shouldn't call him a customer also lah) came to me and said: "I want a slim laptop that's as slim as you" and he walked away. That considered harassment? = ="... so stupid right?

Shin was "happily" promoting our laptops with Bryant's brilliant advice to smile all the time (although it looks silly), when he saw a dark guy coming over he said "Bang mau tengok laptop yang mana" and the guy gave him a light hit and replied "Ngo Hai Tong Yan Lei Geh" (I'm chinese) LOL!!! We all laughed like never! XD

That's PC Fair for me! Sold 21 laptops. Had 3 solid days of muscle training. And made a bunch of friends. Hopefully we can meet up again in a gathering or something. Definitely had a good time working! =D

...................................

Ms. Jullian's shooting wasn't too bad yesterday. Well at least we survived. Watched the lot doing their presentation in lecture today and phew! Lucky not me. Not like I mind anyway muahahaha!

Out of my 5 story ideas, Ms. Tan picked the melodrama which in fact is just third in ranking (marks) for me to develop into a screenplay wth! Not that I don't like it, well... on second thought it might actually work better but this story seriously comes with troublesome stuffs like dream sequences and flashbacks. Plus voice-over narration. Very the challenging.

"Bella and Maria" (yes apparently that's the title for the twins horror story) got the highest score (8.7/10) and she commented it as a very interesting horror romance story. Sad enough, also as my personal favourite, it wasn't chosen so I'm putting it up for my TV drama proposal instead LOL < --- not giving up.

"Distance" is "the" designated one. Basically it's a story (I told Fanny and Rubber) about how a dying girl motivates a guy demoralized in life lah. I actually set it in Japan with the main guy's name as Kakeru lol. Inspired by "Daddy Long Legs".

Anyway, overall score is pretty good. Satisfied ♥

Well then, good night people.

It's a slacky post again. I'm on assignment rush so you know I won't be too free now. =X

This a picture I found in my old old folder. Can you spot me? Joey said I never changed. So true huh? Gosh I miss the secondary school days with my girls.



Good night the second time. =)

No comments: