Was utterly demotivated by certain issues in life. Which I do not wish to discuss further.
Today's the national day. But that's not about it. Just celebrated mum's and my own birthday. =)
Blew all the blues straight into the sea of Caribbean. lol. (Too much of Captain Jack Sparrow these few days)
Anyhow, gathering with the girls 2 days ago was a major mood vent and the overall FOOD to go with the big days was absolutely gorgeous!
29th August 2010
Morning kept to myself (assignment wth scriptwriting), afternoon with the girls and the night for the family ♥~
Lunch with my girls @ Station 1
I love my girls because they know exactly how I feel when it comes to certain issues. Hmm. I'm so glad I talked to them.
Elaine and Jervenn were so fascinated by my Hitomi XD~! And in no time they morphed from know-nots to know-hows and started snapping like pros. lol. I hope we get to go to the beach together next time for a nice round of photoshoot under the blue blue sky with a magnificent view of the sea behind. Not to forget the straw hats, summer dresses and shades. Hrmmm... then a sip of pineapple juice XD~!
I'm so going to Matta Fair to dig the good deals.
Dinner with the family @ Kinsahi ♥
Back home we had...
The Japanese meal was oh-so-gratifying for heaven's sake! My first time tasting raw prawns and God, soooo sweeet! Loved the Tuna, Salmon and Scallop! Also the rest of the orders. Definitely a taste to remember!
30th August 2010
Mum's Big Day.
Dad HAD to go because of grandpa's condition and so he left Klang for KB that evening. We wanted to follow but are sadly tied to tests and assignments. =/... Fortunately we received good news of grandpa's recovery. Just that he's really old now and needs constant care.
To celebrate mum's part we went to an Italian restaurant. A Bukit Raja food discovery!!
Casa Di Napoli Ristorante Pizzeria.
I THINK the ang moh serving us is the owner of the restaurant. Check out the decor:
And again, FOOD!!
Paiseh I don't remember the names because they are so long (like the restaurant's name itself lol) but taste was superb. Mum was praising non-stop. Despite the looks, they don't taste jelak (like those too much of cheese and cream) and are just right with the seasonings. Now we know where to for good pasta. =D
They have so many different flavours for their pasta it almost got us troubled. Should give it a try, people. =)
I ended up buying another piece of cardigan that night -.-"...
So broke T_T...
Dad's coming home this evening and I guess before the post gets lengthly, I've got to end it with...

Good bye people.
I swear I will keep posting LOL!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment