Thursday, September 4, 2008

我失恋了 =(

我"终于"失恋了。

If you get what I mean.



.
.
.
.


This morning I woke up in a mess and saw mum with her evil smirk. She said "Good Morning" and without a second word, she shoved me into the dressing room and ordered me to groom up. The next thing I knew, I was forcefully dragged to a barber's shop (in the neighbourhood, you know... those really 'old' shops?).

......

I don't think I need to explain why this happened.

She had been complaining about my hair being untidy for some time and I had been expecting something like this. But I didn't know that she would be so... aggressive...? lol.

Truth was, SHE herself was the one who wanted to get her hair done. So why dragged me along? She said : "顺便嘛。。。".

*sweat*

Fine... I'll just stay obedient and listen to her once. My family members all know that getting a haircut is my greatest fear. I was seriously so scared when the hairdresser flashed her scissors. You know I had bad past experiences before, so this time, I was extremely careful with my instructions for the hairdresser.

My mum kept talking about how hard it was to get me there to the hairdresser while my hair was being cut. I could do nothing but to stare hardly at her. And she still continued anyway.

I was a little bit relieved after the cut.

I guess this is the first time I didn't cry after a haircut. lol.

Not that I like the new hairstyle. It's just that it's not too bad. But seriously, I think I look funny lol.

Anyway... this is how I look... funny right??


For your information, I did not request for fringe like that. I dunno why, but hairdressers tend to cut my fringe this way. It's annoying ok?


Few days ago, Fanny had his haircut too. And I was laughing at his expense (cockroach hair muahaha). Uh oh... now it's my turn to get laughed at...

Ah nevermind, it'll be back to normal after the finals lol...

p/s: I'm just posting the photo to laugh at myself. And of course, you are free to laugh at me too.

2 comments:

yishu ♥ said...

how come i dont see any picture ?

Hazuki said...

huh? no problem for me wor... aiya dun see better la haha