We're FREE!!!!! Weeeeeeee~!
The long-awaited sem break is finally here T.T"!!
As soon as we were released (temporary) from PE jail, we went straight to Sunway Pyramid for celebration. And of course, there was a hidden motive behind = =+
Fan, Tzia and I had been planning for something underground. And fortunate enough, we had cooperation from the rest as well. Thanks to everyone, it was a success =)
We went to a very nice restaurant, "Gasoline" (for pirates only haha..) under the recommendation of Tzia. And while we were having our lunch, we played some nasty games with the losers ending up getting punished. Alvin was the loser and the punishment was to "put up a play". You'll see what we did later *evil smirk*.

Somewhere in the middle of our meal, the lights were turned off and suddenly a birthday song was played!!! The waiter came out with a cake with lighted candles and walked towards Vitagen... Being the usual clueless "Gold Fish Man", he was completely dumbfounded by our action. It was a belated birthday celebration!!! Then we sang him birthday songs both chinese and english version and pestered him to make a birthday wish.

We watched him blew off the candles in a blow. And we had him removed the candles with his mouth (am I right? I was spacing out at that time lol) with Fan trying to push him into cake lol.

We had a great time together. We made so much noise and then Fan had an 'affair' with the ladies next table lol. 真是处处留情啊。。。善哉善哉。。。
And when it was time to pay the bill....
Waiter : Thank you RMXXX.
Alvin : *takes out the wallet*
All : Thank you Alvin for treating~~
Alvin : *takes out a RM5 note, turns his wallet upside down and a few coins dropped*
Alvin : Aiyak... forgot to bring money... can wash the plates...?
Waiter : @.@"
LOL. We then told that particular waiter that we were just trying to release stress.
After taking our meal, we started shopping.
The mum brought her children to shop for clothes lol. I shoved Gavin (my bro) and Fan and the rest of my children into Romp and hand-picked a few garments for them to try on. Vitagen wanted to try on one but I ordered him to put it back with the authority of a mum lol.
Not to forget that I made Fan tried a pink colour shirt and then laughed at him non-stop lol.
Gavin, Fan, Pick San and me spent almost an hour in Romp OMG. No catch for Fan but Gavin got what he wanted heh heh...
Then it was almost the end of the trip for me, I walked around with them for some time and decided that it was time to go home. The others wanted to go bowling but err... you know...? Bowling is just not my cup of tea lol so I excused myself and went to the bus stand with Emily, Gavin and Mun Yee.
Despite all the spendings, it did not cost me a cent. All thanks to Fan who was generous enough to pay for what he 'owed' LOL. But somehow it makes me feel guilty lor hahaha.... Thank you Fan, I shall spare you from the name "Fanny" for this time XD~!

Fan vs Pick San - Comparison between Mars and Venus

Fan vs Vitagen - Big Foot Fan

Police saman!!!
Catwalk - cool man...When I got back to Klang, sis was having keyboard lesson so i followed them to Parade. I desperately wanted to spend some money so I went into some boutiques but to no avail. I guess it just wasn't my day lol.
I checked my wallet when I got back home. I'm darn rich now LOL. So... if you guys wanna invite me to outings/gatherings... I am always available lol. Just make sure it's interesting. I don't mind shopping dates lol.
I want to go karaoke so badly =X
p/s: Waiting for dear Mun Yee to send me more pics. Will update as soon as I got them hehehe... =D

2 comments:
-口- 第一次留言. =-= 竟然没有注册blogspot也能留言诶.
乃的生活真的是多姿多彩诶= =# 喷泪. 我这里只能看回教堂JAJ
欢迎时常留言,我这里冷清=v=" 还请多多关照。回教堂美啊= =+
Post a Comment