Tuesday, September 30, 2008

100th Post!!!!!

It's my 100th blog post v(^o^)v!!

As celebration I will play 'fairyland' by Ayumi Hamasaki for 5 days. Don't worry it's just a 40sec long audio clip.

In conjunction with the celebration, I will also do some good deeds by promoting charity.

Out Of The Blues - Andy McDonough




The CD will cost you only RM10, and (a major part of) the sales will go to charity.

Come on, you guys are always generous enough to donate RM10 for natural disaster victims and expect nothing in return. But now you get a CD as a token of appreciation. It's definitely worth it. Most importantly, you get to play your part in charity.

And because I'm not *erhek erhek...* paid to do this promotion, I will not guarantee that you will like the music BUT I will say that I personally love it.

For the demo version, kindly visit:
http://www.myflashfetish.com/playlist/13473128

Like it? Made up your mind?

If you are serious about doing charity, then hesitate no more. Action speaks louder than words. There's no excuse, grab a CD and tell yourself that you're paying for the good (and not spending them on junk food or what not).

Personal opinion: Actually I don't see what's preventing you from buying the CD. It has got great and meaningful music and will only cost you RM10. Besides, it's for charity, it's way better than having your money spent on ridiculously exorbitant-priced CD. Good deeds will be repaid. Maybe you'll get a gf/bf right after you buy the CD. Who knows? lol.

It's fine if you don't want to buy one, no hard feelings. Why don't you just help out by writing a blog post or promoting it to your friends and family?

And if you do want to buy one, kindly contact:
My sis, Ruby - 012-9882887 or, Me
Maggie - 012-9280811 =)


~~~~~~Spread the Love~~~~~~


I had a painful night yesterday. And I blame the Baked Cheese Rice in Wong Kok for it.

The 无聊-est sms session between me and my craziest son.
(note: Actually I don't wanna post this because this will only prove how frivolous we were. But well, I've got nothing to do lol.)

Me:
有一天...一个印度人走在路上...突然前面有一个小女孩跑过不小心撞到印度人的肚子...小女孩就问...做么你的肚子那么硬的...印度人就说,因为我是"硬肚人"!

Fanny:
印度人?我还滑人咧。

Me:
油腔滑调的人是吗?

Fanny:
圆滑好了...脚滑也不错...可是狡就不能滑...

Me:
不是安华就好了。

Fanny:
安华不错...毕竟他被怀疑在男人背后滑来滑去...

Me:
我认输了...亏你想得出来...果然滑稽...不愧为滑人...

Fanny:
哈哈...我是滑侨之光(脱光的光)

Me:
认识你,实在是光(0)荣至极。

Fanny:
好啦...光说没用...来点实际的...明天一起把头发剃光...

Me:
谁要陪你一起傻光蛋阿...本小姐光芒四射,不需要修头发.

Fanny:
别那么扫兴嘛... 光秃秃也不是什么不光彩的事...光宗耀祖嘛...

Me:
那是丢光祖先的脸吧...既然你那么想,不如我亲自替你动刀...光阴似箭,很快就过去的.保证你光彩飞扬.

Fanny:
你滥用词语...句子不通顺!!

No comments: