Now that the first semester is finally over, gotta assess my own performance =v="
1. What are your achievements?
-I errr... got many kids now =X...
2. You are proud of yourself for...
-being able to play a part in TB1
-not succumbing into sicknesses during the peak of uni life
-making it through the semester safely LOL
3. How was academics?
-Safe... I guess... But not good.
4. How about co-curricular?
-Ditched them halfway for assignments and exams =X
5. What do you think affected your performance?
-Illness... my procrastinating nature... lack of perseverance and optimism...
6. To sum it up, it's all your fault?
-Actually no. It's cyclical =P
7. Did you make friends?
-Yup XD~!
8. Enemies?
-I don't see anyone as enemy but err... someone else might think of me as one... probably hiding somewhere and cursing me secretly behind lol...
9. People think you are...
-a good girl =.=" Heck, someone just came to me and asked about accounting... but you and I both know how 'well' I do in accounting... I guess I projected the image of a smart-ass in the public... I dunno.. but ppl expect highly of me...
10. You think you are...
-a big pile of mess.
11. What's the major problem you faced in the period?
-I can't summarize them into one total. Things were just too complicated when they looked simple on the surface. But I think I had culture shock lol...
12. What did you do to overcome the problems?
-Basically I did nothing. I just tried my best to 'avoid'. Prevention is better than cure lol.
13. Did you feel empty?
-Yes, at some point of my life.
14. How many times did you cry in this period?
-6
15. Openly or secretly?
-Both.
16. Why?
-Pressure, in a nutshell.
17. Did you have anyone by your side during those times?
-Half half.
18. Are you a crybaby?
-Hell no.
19. Was life better or worse?
-It's hard to justify. I was so miserable back then but now I'm totally happy with the present.
20. What did you hate the most?
-Being helpless especially when I'm ill =X
21. What did you like the most?
-Being surrounded by friends and making the most out of it.
22. Were the days memorable?
-Definitely.
23. Do you regret?
-Now that I think of it, no.
24. What will you do to improve situation in the future?
-You know what...? I'm always thinking of finding ways to improve things but sometimes, it's just not about what you can do... things can just go against your will and there's nothing at all that you can do. I'll just watch my step.
25. Are you positive of the future?
-LOL. Not really. There are more to come. Trust me lol...
I'll be filling up the same thing after each semester. I'm hoping that I won't pathetically end up in the same answers every time =X...
Oh yea... you might want to do this too. Just as a record.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment