Oh no I'm round =X
Instead of sitting around and accumulating fat, I've decided to pick up the pencil again. And draw something everyday.
I know it's a little too late but it's still way better than being unproductive like the past few weeks. I haven't been drawing for some time so I guess it's also time for some polishing.
Then... I think I'll include some captions in the drawings to add flavour.
I'll post them up when my scanner works.
Uh Oh... I'll need some photo/picture editing programmes... but I don't have any at the moment... >_<" so sad lah.
I know exactly how lifeless I sound.
Ms. Beautiful called me few minutes ago. She kindly asked for me to provide suggestions of debate topic for the coming parliament style debate competition. Come on... what do you guys think should be debated in parliament? I'm asking you since... political issues are so hot these days. And they are seriously getting heated. Oh no no I'm not trying to be political... seriously... erm... we're not supposed to talk about politics in parliament style debates =X I'm just... getting a little personal all of the sudden... due to past experiences.
Well... just when I thought that I'm over with debates, I received this call. I can't seem to shake off this passion after all. It's me who's getting all heated. So be it. My autumn oracle.
Good-night =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha... u also call her MS BEAUTIFUL??
Post a Comment