People is it just me or is the internet connection terrible these days?
I can't sign into msn. And my online manga barely loads.
New Raja is utterly disappointing. I went back just to find the streets empty with no sign of life. Actually, there were a few people around but I saw no familiar faces except for acura who became King of Zypern. I asked small_drop about why and all he said was that there would be more people in the morning. But still when I logged in during war time, I saw no people in town... though I found out from the war status that some were participating in war...
Amount of high-levels have increased. I've seen many Dual 3 and 4 people walking around. Perhaps everyone is hiding in Venom Dungeon for intensive training? I dunno but everyone I had known in the past all disappeared. I wonder if they have all moved to a new server. Besides, my internet connection is so bad that it's lagging like hell in the game. I would be committing suicide if I were to go near the Minos. Nevermind, I'll go back and check again later =/
By the way, result is out. People you should check up urs too. Mine is a sad case since my CGPA & GPA for this semester is exactly the same as the last semester: 3.8833. Curse Writing For Business. ROAR!
Uh Oh... we're going to have maths next sem. If you know me, you know my issue with maths. How sad. Fingers crossed. I don't want to dyeeee. Yet.
Off to DR now.
Good night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment