Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nothing Beats Being Lifeless Part 2

Ah, I'm seriously super lifeless.

I'm bored of Klang already and no one is free to go out with or get me out of the house.

So I ended up reading novels everyday like... duh... 12 volumes in 4 days. And I'll be really mad if my language doesn't improve. Yes, I'm talking about Chinese Language.

Thanks to that, I've been having odd dreams every morning. I mean every morning. There was this dream about me drinking a very special liquor. I was told in the dream that one sip could get me drunk. Out of curiosity, I took a sip and... instantly felt weak and the next thing I knew the world was already spinning like a banshee. I remember struggling a little until my mum came in and told me that it was already 10 in the morning. I wanted to get up really badly, but I couldn't! I felt drunken! I think I stayed in the bed for another 1 hour.

I woke up and realized that it must have been the effect of "The Dragon's Sigh" from Dragon Raja. Duh. Me and boundless imagination.

Bad news is, New Raja got closed down. That's according to Ruby. Which means Falling the Fallen is gone for the second time in my life. Uh Oh... goodbye my love. I swear I'll get you back again, but now we need a new server...

Let me ask you all a question.

What would you do, or think if... you found yourselves in some unfamiliar place, maybe a forest, with duplicates of yourselves, all sharing the same memory and personality?

Do you feel threatened? Or not?

What exactly would you do?

Think while I go back to reading the rest. lol.

2 comments:

Loony... said...

recently i'm also in a harry potter marathon. i mean 7 books non stop.
it's an all new experience for me as last time i read all those separately.

Ian Must Die!!! said...

Interesting It'll Be Fun Coz Everything Goes Your Way And Everyone Thinks The Way You Do... Unless Everyone Is After A Single Thing...