Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Tagged by Maria

Be honest no matter what, then tag at least 10 friends.

01. Who was your last text from?
Ruby

02. Where was your default picture taken?
My default picture = anime

03. Your relationship status?
Single

04. Have you ever lost a close friend?
Nope.

05. What is your current mood?
Terrible. Frustrated over some trivial matters.

06. How many siblings do you have?
1

07. Whats your brother(s)/sister(s) names?
Fung Mei Gui a.k.a. Ruby

08. Where do you wish you were right now?
Italy = =+

09. Have a crazy side?
Yup.

10. Ever had a near death experience?
Nope.

11. Something you do a lot?
Think.

12. Angry at anyone?
Not now. lol.

13. What's stopping you from going for the person you like?
Hrmm...

14. When was the last time you cried?
Few weeks ago when I felt so painful again after such a long time. But it was nothing more than just a few drops of tear.

15. Is there anyone you would do anything for?
Haha I think no.

16. What you think about when you are falling asleep?
Anything relevant to my latest interests.

17. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
My music teacher lol. She told me she's outside my house already.

18. What is your favorite song?
Current favourite would be Lover Boy by Clazziquai.

19. What are you doing right now?
This.

20. Who do you trust right now?
Me and myself.

21. Where did you get the shirt you are wearing?
Ruby the BEAR.

22. Have you kissed someone in the past week?
No lol.

23. Who is your friend that lives closest to you?
Err... to be honest I don't know LOL.

24. Describe your life in one word?
Urgh. (Is that even a word?)

25. Who are you thinking of right now?
No one.

26. What should you be doing right now?
Nothing lol.

27. What are you listening to?
School Kakumei by Hey! Say! JUMP.

28. Who was the last person who gave you a hug?
Mun Yee. Actually I initiated the hug because she got me the Sushi King card hehe.

29. Who was the last person who yelled at you?
Ruby. Cause she was in bad mood. hah.

30. Do you act differently around the person you like?
I basically act differently around anyone I define as being part of my out-group. haha.

31. What is your natural hair color?
It's black but a little brownish.

32. Who was the last person to make you laugh?
I don't remember.

33. Who was the last person to make you sad?
Uh oh. Who??

34. What do you hear?
The sound of vehicles outside my house.

35. Is your hair curly or straight?
Proudly straight.

36. Has anyone ever called you "scrumptious" before?
Nope.

37. Do you have a best friend?
I guess I do.

38. Held hands with the opposite sex in the past 3 days?
No.

39. Do you use smiley faces on the computer?
Yup.

40. Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
No lol.

41. Are you happy with life right now?
Yes.

42. Are you currently jealous?
No I don't really get jealous.

43. What jewelry are you currently wearing?
Not wearing jewelry at home.

44. What were you doing on friday night?
I'm totally lifeless and all I have is the pc.

45. Have you ever had your heart broken?
I just got really disappointed, that's all.

46. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
No.

47. Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Not now. Cause we're all on holiday.

48. What was the last reason you went to the doctor for?
Flu. But not H1N1.

49. How late did you stay up last night and why?
10.30pm. Got bored of everything so I went straight to bed instead.

50. I tag:
No one because I'm feeling kind today =P


================================================



Chii <3



I don't like his new hair =/... it makes him look old. I sort of hate the fact that idols change their hairstyles frequently to look new to fans. I mean, not like I'm trying to say that they should stay old and boring but in case you notice, idols get pretty nasty hairstyles from their stylists most of the time.

I'm not talking about anyone in particular but... people actually credit idols for being trendy when obviously their hairstyles are weird. It's okay if their hair shows individuality but sometimes... I can't help but to wonder if they actually like their own hairstyles...

It's funny how I've come to associate the word 'trendiness' with the word 'weirdness'. And all this because of how it is in this world.

Oh well, I shouldn't be too personal about hairstyles. People have different aesthetic values. Still, I prefer Chii like this:



and this:


So cute <3


I envy people with good looks =S

1 comment:

wuenwuen said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKwhqjEDAng&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fworldofanimemusic.blogspot.com%2F&feature=player_embeddeddon't know whether you have seen this before or not..

But this one, I think you may like it.... it's just matter of the bunny and the instrument.. hehe

Enjoy