I know I shouldn't be worrying too much about things like this but... I'm really just the kind of people who likes to plan ahead. I can't stand the idea of not knowing what to do next.
I just logged into UTAR intranet and found this:
What's with the L1 and T2 thingy? Are they trying to imply that I'm in for Lecture Group 1 and Tutorial Group 2? And if that's true, doesn't the timetable also suggest that I have no classes on Monday which means I have no need at all to turn up for the first day of the semester (1st of June)?? I also have no idea what 1-14 means.
Seriously, I have violin class and I wouldn't want to waste my time, energy and money to go all the way down PJ next Monday just to find that there are no classes for me. I don't understand this timetable a bit but I really need to know. I hate confusing stuffs. But I can't blame them for my poor understanding.
Plus, I was the one who forgot to ask in the first place the last time we went. Duh.
Now take a closer look at the timetable.
........
People... you know what 7pm means to me don't you...? Please tell me it's not true.
........
Okay, maybe I should just go on Monday. And find out.
A photo of me and Vincent, taken long time ago (well the date's still there). Ahh no more Kwang Hua friends in PJ campus =X...
p/s: You just have to tell me if you know the exact details about timetables and stuffs. I can't sleep like this. lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment