
I love furry animals. And the doggy here reminds me of Sali (ask me if you want to know).
I'm adapting fast to the schedule, but Thursday is still hatefully tiring. I could usually stay awake and pay full attention in the class no matter how boring the lecture is but... that's just not the case for Thursday. The air is like the inhibitor. Urgh. Very, very tiring. And I have 12 more weeks to go.
I'm starting to notice something in my life.
Chatted with Jane a little about our foundation year in the lecture yesterday. Something she said makes me feel glad about me being myself. I feel like I can appreciate myself a little bit more than I do now. And I think I need to spoil myself a little bit more for this. lol.
Bought Tiramisu from A Slice Of Heaven today. The guy really gave me a 10% discount. And the Tiramisu is worth the price.


Next target: the Butterscotch thing. lol.
Someone from Thailand added me in msn. We haven't talk but I visited her msn space and I'm guessing that she's my relative from Bangkok. I wrote her a letter few weeks ago and I included my email address in the letter. It has been 10 long years since we last met and I couldn't really recognize her from the pictures but, uncertainties aside, she sure is pretty.
Ahh I hope it really is her.
Then I'll have another pretty cousin. For some reasons, people from my family are mostly good-looking and that makes me feel bad about myself. lol. But well, looks aren't everything.
Assignments seem to be okay SO FAR. I finished my individual presentation for Intro to Mass Com on Thursday and I have started working on all other assignments as well. The Malaysian Lolita Club, as well as some other people has agreed to help out in our documentary for Broadcasting I. Yes people, we're recording a documentary this semester, come over if you are interested to help. Then we will have Garmin Ad to design for Advertising and for now I am working on writing the 2 page plan for our magazine for Intro to Mass Com.
Sounds like a lot of work? Oh those aren't all. We still have individual presentation & news report analysis (group) for Mass Media & Society, few more individual and group assignments for Communicative English and a radio station to design for Broadcasting I.
I hope I'm still well and alive by the time I finish all those work.
Good news is, I'm liking my teammates for Broadcasting assignment very much. I think I'll have a good time working with them. I'm also doing quite well with my classmates so there's practically nothing much to worry about besides my energy level.
Looking forward to meeting up with Wey Herng next Friday. Hehe. Girl, we'll have so much to three eight about.

No comments:
Post a Comment