I'm still having insomnia. And that's something I really need to rid of. Ruby blamed me for passing it to her this morning. Guess what I told her?
"No I did not pass it to you, it's not something dreadful like a contagious disease, it's individuality and you copy it from me because you know it's cool."
LOL. Bet she felt like strangling me to death at that particular point. But I guess it's just a common thing people face when they are having exams so... not my fault kay?
My new violin teacher surprised me. She tried to teach me something advanced in the first lesson and I got the shock of my life. Ruby says it's because she *erhek... erhek..* has faith in me. But still, that was like... a bolt from the blue?? lol. That's not the right idiom. I just needed something to describe how I felt. She also accompanied me while I play. She's super good with the piano I tell you, less than 2 mins and she composed her own version of accompaniment for my Suzuki pieces and memorized them.
She's... not so of the relaxed kind of person like my previous teacher. I'll tell you something, I don't think I'll have the guts to attend any of her lessons unprepared. I swear I'll memorize the whole piece before showing up at her house. LOL. She goes 1, 2, 3 and you play. I don't think I can sight-read like that.
Anyway, enough of my lack-of-talent-complaints.
Mum bought cakes from the cake house in Jaya One Cold Storage!! I believe the name's "A Slice of Heaven" or something like that. It was soooo delicious and I'm sooo going back for more. They said they'll give "my mum's daughter" a 10% discount. Yay cakes XD~!
I can also get cheap and quality jelly beans from Cold Storage. I'm getting fat for sure.
People I'm starting to become a lone ranger.
And I don't know if it's right for me. =)

No comments:
Post a Comment