Thursday, June 11, 2009

Thursday Night

It's 9.25pm. One full hour since I got back from PJ.

I'm extremely tired I tell you, but I have a feeling that I must write something tonight.

...............

I took the 7pm UTAR bus today! It was so super scary okay?? I was like the only one taking the bus! I used to feel like I OWN the bus when I'm the only passenger but gosh it was just so different tonight! I seriously need to get used to this or I won't be able to survive this whole semester.



I feel like I own UTAR when I'm the only one around in the early morning.

Had (another) ice-breaking session during tutorial class today. And guess what? Someone asked me my CGPA. OMG.

To tell the truth, that's really not a good question. But I answered.

Urgh.



Presentation for Broadcasting went unexpectedly well! And I think many of my coursemates will do good if they pursue career in performing arts. Though they ate up quite a lot of time.

Speaking of presentations... I lucked out and got the number '1' for individual presentation for Intro to Mass Comm in a draw this morning. Too much for telling Chacha "welcome to university life".

And Le-Anne, you see through me. But don't worry cause I'm not going to let emotions get in my way. I'll see you next Tuesday morning. Muahah. Be prepared. I'm going to deindividuate.

Chii







Now I need rest. 8am class tomorrow. Good night all.

1 comment:

wuenwuen said...

mei qi!!!!!

great news!!!!!!
click!!!!
I wanna go

http://suac.x-tenshi.com/

click 1st , then you know, then tell me ok?