Monday, July 27, 2009

Sugar is good, trust me

Don't really know where to start. lol.

Just finished my caramel pudding. Yummy!

Family outing to Mid Valley after a round of Dim Sum for breakfast yesterday. Quite a number of things happened. Point form because I'm tired.

1. Maggie F.'s cake discovery!! ZEN by Secret Recipe.


Green Tea Cheese Cake ♥



Mango and Passion Fruit Domal


I wanted to have Creme Brulee, but sis said no. So... =/

2. The peeper kid.


While we were enjoying our cakes, the kid peeked at us. No idea what he was staring at though.


As soon as we caught him, he changed his viewing angle lol. Clever one.


Result of Ruby's habit of stealing candids.

3. Piano battle in Yamaha.

We witnessed! Refined, elegant music versus aggressive, loud playing.


And I need a hair cut. Isn't it obvious from the fingers that I don't play piano? lol.

==========Emo Thoughts Just For A Day==========


Sometimes I think it's good for me to take buses. Since 90% of my worries come from school, it's a good thing for me to be able to cool down while waiting for the bus. Because I'm always alone at the bus stand, I get to think, rationalize and calm down after all the heat in school.

I don't feel understood. I don't feel fairly treated. I don't feel appreciated.

I think I need just... this one person who trusts me every bit in my life. And I will not disappoint him/her.

========== End ==========


Bumped into Joshua again on the bus. Thanks to deindividuation we talked a lot about school and he told me how internships are like for BC, JR and Psychology students. We exchanged numbers too.

Anyway, the caramel pudding pretty much saved my day. I should just sleep earlier than usual today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you can find that person you are looking for. Better don't be a guy who is interested in you romantically. better be a gal. yup!
Good luck to you!

Kiong

tzia said...

i miss waiting for bus together with you. sigh, those time!