Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sweetness from Korea

Received a letter from my Korean penpal today! What a pleasant surprise!


Very lovely packaging! As expected from a Korean. I feel bad for sending her a letter using just a normal white envelope. Now I finally have the chance to use my pretty made-in-Japan envelopes. lol.

Guess what's inside?


*gasp*

A very fancy letter with our names embossed on the translucent mini envelope, a delicate golden bookmark showing their traditional Shield-Shaped Kite and...

Strawberry candies!!! Just because I mentioned that I like sweets!

OMG how thoughtful of her!

And you seriously need to see the letter paper. It's so so pretty! Her english is pretty good for a Korean I'll say. On top of all, she's majoring in mass communication just like me!

It feels good people. I have a feeling that I'll have a good time writing a reply letter.

Ask me how the candies taste. I'll tell you it's really different.

Yay.

p/s: I want to buy a laptop. But I'm very much confused due to information clash. And you know I know nothing about technology. Any suggestions people?

4 comments:

AlvinFtc aka Wolfz said...

what kind of laptop u need? for what use? basic? powerful speed? gaming? compiler? haha

Hazuki said...

a well rounded one. lol.

maria said...

what's ur budget?

the most prominent brands in laptops now is probably HP...and Sony VAIO...

well some ppl say ACER has a lot problems...but it's not too expensive...

i also heard hp compaq may start having problems after a year...

Hazuki said...

I definitely don't want Acer, everyone is complaining about it. My budget? Below 3k, ideal would be 2.6k. I also don't want those with systems that will require you to use ori softwares (me support piracy muaha). Dell has good customer services but then many ppl say that their laptops spoil easily. I heard bad things bout HP and Compaq. I'm considering Fujitsu and Toshiba but then no one around me uses them...