I'm currently chewing on RBC notes hoping to be able to swallow it fast without causing indigestion. Bleh.
Revision for IPC (in conjunction with Mother's Day WTH) was quite a slack. Good thing it went quite okay. I mean the paper.
I remember during revision...
When it finally struck me that I had not much time left, I practically went into a crazed-mode and was in the very middle of my zombie-transformation when some ex-poodle suggested:
"Lai lai, I help you change class, we go hit Sambaba and Lavalon, very cute de..."
-.-"...
And who is stupid enough to play along?
Me.

Can't blame anyone if result for IPC turns out disastrous now. But it was really quite okay. I guess.
Once again, I'm impressed by my ability to 狗急跳墙, as suggested by Noel some time ago. Upon realization of my missing notes at the last 10 minutes, I actually managed to pull my brain together and memorize everything. Though it never came out anyway.
Commission for the PC Fair job is out! When I need it most! Woohoo!
But seriously, I'll have to go all the way down Times Square just for the hundred bucks. =X...
Uh Oh it's raining now and it's killing my study mood. Nice rain - reminds me of monsoon season back in KB. Heh. That was when I was still young and naive and straight-forward.
Speaking of the word "young", which again reminds me greatly of my "younger-days passion"...
I've just received an invitation - not a letter of invitation but rather an sms of invitation lol to judge in the coming national championship for parliament style debate. O.O.... I judged in intra-school and also state-level competitions and... now I'm upgraded to national level? O.O... But of course, I'll only be in for the preliminary and nothing more. Still, it's quite unexpected. And this time, they're doing it in Times Square and at night o.o!!
Kwang Hua is state representative for Selangor, so automatically I'll not be judging them but what about Kelantan...? lol. I really wonder XD. Anyhow, I'm known to be a fair person okay?? Like my family name. Fair and Square. =X
Well, everything's still under planning I assume. Hope there's no changes because I do and still want to be a part of this. And I'm sure I'll have something good and constructive for the youngsters. =)
Exam's not over until the last paper's over. But I doubt my heart'll be over even with the last one done. I'm worried sick about Psychology and Pengajian Malaysia.
Haih... what's done's done. Guess sem break will ease me up a little before the bombshell is dropped.
See you all real soon.
RBC is the final battle.

No comments:
Post a Comment