Instruction:Remove ONE question from below,and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.
1. Who is your all-time inspiration?
-None other than my one and only sista.
2. Do you believe in miracles?
-When things seem to be hopeless, yes.
3. What's your favourite quote?
-Patience is virtue.
4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
-Italy for honeymoon lol. Yes and not japan.
5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
-To have no obstacles in my life.
6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
-Wait... isn't this supposed to be science??
7.If you win $1 million, what would you do?
-Buy assets $.$ and not 'stuffs'.
8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
-After he confessed to me, yes.
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
-Kind, cute and friendly. ^.^
10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
-He must be a people of my level/standard (intellect, outward appearance, social, finance, family... everything)
11. Which do you hate the most?
-Urgh... I dunno, I'm too oxymoron to tell XD~!
12.What is your ambition?
-To become popular LOL.
13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
-I don't really care.
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
-To live my life to the fullest.
15.Which 1 would you choose if you only have 1 choice? Travel back in time, live in another planet or being immortal?
-Travel back in time.
16. Are you a Smart?
-Don't ask me. I'll say yes.
17. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
-The freckles part.
18. Is there anything that u have done which u regret?
-I'm not a saint you know...
19. What makes you different?
-The fact that I'm different la.
20. What do you wish to do now?
-Give a tight slap in the face to the people I hate --- in my dreams only la.
For the first time in my life I got tagged by my friend. But I'm sorry to inform that I am going to break the rule by not tagging anyone because I don't know who to tag AND I don't even know who visits my blog LOL. Maybe you people can help me by leaving some comments?
Haha
Good Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You should put a cbox at ur blog ma.. so u may track who visited and read ur blog then. Btw, hehe i'm tagged.. so dun tag me.. if u wanna know how to get a cbox e-mail me or add me at msn via neoquest1980@hotmail.com. Good job maintainin ur bloggie~
楼上的,I don't think she don't know how to put a cbox in her bloggie lor =P
I dun wan cbox to show that my blog very 冷清 =)
Mine is 冷清 too. =.=
Yes, I won. Haha
lol... wei wei urs len ching? =.=" so may ppl read ur blog de...
lagipun, i'm not "lou shang de", i'm SamZz... haha
Post a Comment