As you all know, Canon in D is always one of my favourites...
I was completely dumbfounded when I discovered this video by chance...
Cool!!
I was completely dumbfounded when I discovered this video by chance...
Cool!!
-Out of topic-
Uh oh... I want a musicbox so badly...
Don't ask me why, it just came into my mind all of the sudden. When I get rich (someday), I'll custome-make a lovely silver/gold coloured musicbox embedded with colourful jewels. Then I'll have my favourite music pieces playing XD~!
Hrmmm... I dunno... maybe Salut d'amour or Canon in D o.O"... ...

1 comment:
That was great~~~~!!! >O<
i like this one too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huplhRTXGOc
^__^
electric violin is cool~!
Somehow i prefer canon rock over canon classic....i think i heard too much of the original and got bored ^^;;
Canon rock is sooo interesting~~
esp the minor part ^o^ i love canon rock!!
Post a Comment