Friday, April 3, 2009

Graduation

*Edited*

I wasn't supposed to publish this entry. It's obviously still a draft, I just happened to accidentally click the wrong thing. And I didn't realize until this morning.

Ticket for Graduation Night is out. Buy from me people.

Everyone should go because it's the chance for all Foundation In Arts 2008 May Intake student to gather for the last time before going to Kampar. You should all go take some pics, rock the dance floor, hit on some girls and enjoy your time. Also, guys and girls you should all go compete for the titles of Prom King & Queen la! Or at least go vote? lol.

To think that you will all be having such wonderful time while I lay at home and dread over having no transport. Yes, odds are that I will not be able to make it due to the said reason. I admit that it's regrettable, but that can't be helped. No transport means no transport. =/

From a positive point of view, that will save me lots from the trouble of buying dress and other accessories. Oh and this time it's not the money problem you see. I'm quite the picky person when it comes to things like that.

-to be continued-

No comments: