If you've noticed, I'm supposed to be writing 2 more blog posts before midnight so that I have 7 total entries for September as mentioned in my previous post. But judging at the current situation (as in today's the last day of September), it wouldn't so be too possible unless I somehow get to find some stupid topic to crap the whole of my second post out.
Sori bloggy. I was planning to blog earlier but wasn't driven to.
Anyway... Dragonica is now under an 8hr maintenance and with that I finally realized how empty my days would have been without it. I mean, there really isn't much to do because all plans have been set aside until we're back from KB. And of course, I do have a list of activities for sem break.
Many things crossed my mind, such as the need to get a pair of new glasses (because my short-sightedness is getting so serious all thanks to the pc and I'm too chicken to try contact lenses), the gathering with Noel and Leechee in KB Mall (which is a venue I cannot complain although I'm hoping for a nice fine dining restaurant with great ambience and all but you see we're talking about KB not KL), the tit-bits filled 7hr car journey to Kelantan (which I actually enjoy omg), gathering with my kids (TB1), Genting trip proposed by Fanny (which I would love to because I love amusement parks but sadly couldn't get parental approval to stay over night), the fact that I'm all broke despite having so many money-involving plans ahead (because I spent too much on food), Tzia and Emily's sweetness for asking me out for my belated birthday celebration (that seriously touches me), the music video production for next sem (that reminds me of ChaCha's proposed casino scene with me as a female assassin LOL), the one thing that I wanna do during sem break that will raise skeptical opinions.... and so many more that I cannot bear to list.
Back to reality... I'm also supposed to be choosing the clothes to be brought back to KB. Mum says dress prettier because it's KB. What the heck does that mean? I picked one so far but she objected saying that it looks old. Duh.
Yesterday out of luck I bumped into Alvida and White Tooth (Dragonica mind you) at the entrance of the mission map and killed them. I can't believe I spent so long trying to kill Alvida with all those annoying mobs surrounding her and she never left anything good after getting pwned while White Tooth who got killed in less than 7 minutes left me with his nice hat and riffle. I'm gonna try my luck again later as soon as the maintenance is done.
Well then. I'm off to hunt for food. I'm hungriee. =X
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment