Thursday, September 10, 2009

Poodles in the house

*cough*

In case you wonder why the title...

Jehniee and Lubii came home with poodles on their heads! LOL!

*cough*

Anyway... news for the day...

PC Delivery.



The picture says it all.



It's Dell and it's black. We named it Kurou.

And in case you wonder about my laptop... the name's Haiiro. You'll find the names pretty weird unless you know Japanese. Like me. Haha.

Something about the monitor screen... it's sooo wide. Okay... maybe not as wide as your TV screen but I'm so not used to it... It's a good thing... at any rate. Everything has gotten bigger and fatter.

Well... I'm not all worried since I've got Haiiro. Lubii will have to care for her 'ice' heh heh...

Now that I mentioned... I'll be taking Japanese language next sem. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu. Noel, Maria and Ian please help me with this.

Breaking news! Some poodle has started a blog! Spam spam spam. Hahah!

Also, soon I'll be back into the world of online gaming. So happy =D!

Before I sign off, allow me to express my deepest guilt for being lazy. I haven't been good, haven't been studying with all my might despite poor coursework results... and I deserve to... feel bad about this... so... let's hope that I can cut the slack off and study seriously.

Ahh let's try to make the most out of tonight and tomorrow.

Wish me luck, people.

No comments: