Saturday, September 26, 2009

The naked truth is always better than the best-dressed lie

Hello all. I know again, that I haven't been updating for a while but... it's not that I don't want to... exam zombies just don't speak normal social language...

Holy cow! Look at the total number of blog posts for September, it's half of average. I'm gonna prop it up to 7 to make the fall seem less drastic so that I don't appear too lifeless... =X... LOL what am I doing?

I'll be going back to Kelantan on the 2nd of October for some wedding dinner and I don't feel motivated for this. First of all, there aren't many friends to meet up with. At this age of our time, most of the people are either in KL or doing their studies abroad. Noel and Leechee and errr.... I dunno. I hope they are free on the only night I'm free. Second, I'm actually scheduled to go back and cut my hair. I hope Jane remembers me and gives me a pretty hair cut. Uh Oh...

I can play half of Forbidden Love now! Ruby and you said it's impossible muahaha. This sem break I will finish it and proceed to easier pieces lol... then hopefully pull off the vibrato stunt on Marmalade even if it means just a little *cough*... need to do lots of practise for music cause I've been slacking off and skipping classes since assignment rush.

By the way, I got myself a Husky in Dragonica! Huskieee! Ok... everyone else has it... nothing special but at least I got what I want in the virtual world... The cute thing is that you actually get to date in this game, and if you have a date you get to use a special ability that increases your attack for 10%. Too bad Ruby's chara isn't a guy. I tried dating her other guy chara Dorotheos and used that move. Pretty convenient haha.

This game is cute. Le-Anne you should join me. Then we date. Haha! =P

Okay peeps it's time I go back to my studies and dread. With this I conclude today's post:

The naked truth is always better than the best-dressed lie.

It's just that truth hurts.

Anyway... hope I get over my worries soon. And you too.

No comments: