All of the sudden, I feel like writing something random (skill acquired from Tzia).
I have always agreed with the saying that ghosts are related to sociology. I mean, of course they are, different societies view ghosts differently, it's logical enough. But why was I laughing out loud at that statement? Some explanation to do here.
Actually, I just got the wrong idea. Perhaps from my wild imagination? I was thinking of something like... ghosts having different cultural values lol. I was like: Hey... do ghosts have their own 'society' too? Maybe the western ghosts behave differently from the eastern ones? Oh and maybe they come with their own unique dress codes?? Does that mean we can also learn about society behaviour of 'the other world' in sociology???
Omigosh! The ghosts' society!
My thinking was far off-track isn't it?? =X
Please correct me.

Kok-kok-die wants his PhD. Glasses sponsored by Joshua (who planted a tree to save the world).



Me: Wa... the one with the umbrella... 牺牲自己照亮他人...
Joshua: Aiyo y so many words? I teach u 1 word "爱"
Me: LOL
So cute la =X

No comments:
Post a Comment