Today's ze last day of the first semester break.
And I don't remember myself doing anything meaningful except getting sick. But I guess I had a good, long rest after all so I'm not gonna blame myself for this lol.
In fact, everything felt so peaceful I nearly grew old.
I followed mum and sis to Subang Parade, trying to make the most out of the last day. Nothing interesting happened. Eat. Shop. Eat again. Shop again. Go home.
Boring >_<"
Watched a live band outside of Yamaha, went in and why in the hell do they not sell violins???
Remember my duet, 屋顶, with Jeff?? Yi Shu stated that both of us sounded like Landy and Jay Chou o.O!!!! Make me happy only lol.
Witnessed a road accident. Not me but my sis and my handphone.

6 new subjects for the new semester:
- Writing for Mass Communication
- Writing for Business
- Introduction to Sociology
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Management Studies
- Web Page Design
And for those who wondered about my CGPA score, it's 3.8833. And I'm not proud to say that it's a direct result of getting a sinful B+ for killer subject, Accounting.
Anyway, I'll need to work harder for the new semester. Especially the assignments. No more procrastination and last minute work. I'm fired up =X
-Msn Chat-
(1)
Rubber: I was so 'shocked'.
Fanny: What?? You '受精'??
Rubber: 我会避孕.
Me: LOL.
(2)
Me: !#$%^&!#$& (english)
Fanny: &%$#!$#%& (english)
Vitagen: wa... you all talk 鸡肠 i dun understand wor @.@
Me: 鸡肠?? Chicken intestine??
Fanny: lol
(Till now I still don't understand why they call English 鸡肠.)
-End-
p/s: It's a boring post I know. But that's exactly how I'm feeling right now =/

No comments:
Post a Comment