Thursday, October 30, 2008

Another Bumblebee

We were taught on how to write caption stories for newspaper today.

Our tutor, Ms. Samantha wanted each of us to bring along a photo that has 'news worthiness'. Obviously, we came up with all sorts of funny pictures for the tutorial. You might want to take a look at mine.


Hrmm... the people sure look familiar... wonder if I've seen them somewhere before...

And the resulting caption story?

[Friendly Greeting: Two boys beating their classmate to a pulp in the lecture hall of UTAR during lunch hour. The victim was threatened to surrender his properties to the bullies and was beaten upon refusal.]

I think I like my work =X

By the way, the incident above wasn't fake. The victim was severely injured and was sent for treatment. I actually went all the way to the treatment centre to follow up with his condition. Let me show you some pictures to prove it true.


You see??? Head bandages.


I think the victim looked like the main character from The Shang Hai Bund.


Discrimination occured.


We also interviewed him and he was in state of trauma.

Bottom line: I like my job =X

1 comment:

Paperfeather said...

很好很强大... -v-... 远目
有趣的assignment