Something is wrong with my E Drive =X
And it's driving me nuts.
Today we submitted the group member list for the Webpage Design assignment. I seriously DIDN'T WANT to talk. After all, it's a sensitive matter. I'm not going to make any decisions anymore, because I'm sick of everything. I did not utter a single word until I finally felt that something must be done. Joshua wasn't around and the whole group of 9 were like... a little clueless about what to do.
I suggested to luckydraw. And the others agreed to it. I told them that Tzia and I needed to be counted as one because we had 'signed a lifetime contract' with each other. And the result of the lucky draw was this:
Group A
-Vitagen
-Ian
-Jeffrey
-Gavin
Group B
-Tzia
-Me
-Joshua
-Fanny
-Emily
But Group A argued that too many 'smarties' were in Group B, and to them it was unfair. NOW you want to talk about fairness??? Then eww peepal shouldn't have agreed to luckydraw in the first place.
No hard feelings, just a piece of my mind here. I still admit that you guys have your point. And I'm totally fine with the final decision. Just that you guys should be prepared to face whatever consequence of your own decision. I mean, you can't just sign a contract one day and then regret about it the next second. You don't get to turn back all the time you know??
Me and my motherly preach again huh? =X I'm sorry I know I'm always too serious when it comes to assignments. But I can't help it.
Today's sociology tutorial was hilarious. Joshua you missed all the fun. Our tutor Mr. Akmar was 'sharing his experiences' about ghosts with us. According to him, even the ghosts are related to sociology. lol.
He told us a story about his colleague, who happened to be another sociology lecturer as well. His colleague saw a ghost and he described it as having very long hair covering it's face. The scary part was that the ghost had no cleft under it's nose near the upper lip. He also added that this particular colleague of him lives in Klang.
As soon as Mr. Akmar finishes his sentence. Tzia turned to me and gasped in horror.
Tzia: OMG Mei Qi you don't have the cleft too!!!
Then people looked at me. No cleft? Long Hair?? Live in Klang??? No doubt I was the ghost LOL. Their eyes started examining the area near my upper lip, and almost all of them agreed that it was totally FLAT. Omigosh. I felt like I became a living joke.
Fanny was so afraid he took out his err...'Kwan-Yin' printed card to repel... ME (ghost).

Mr. Akmar said that I am free to slaughter him after the class.
*Note: Fanny is always asking me not to post everything in my blog. But he was posing for me when I took the photo...*
By the way, out of curiousity I examined my facial properties really carefully when I got home. And I'm more than proud to say that you guys were wrong!!! I have the cleft, it's just subtle =X
p/s: I know I have been criticizing a lot these days. I don't know why but I guess I have some inner conflict and it's ruining my mood so bad. And you can't expect me to hold back in my own blog can't you? Just ignore me.
==============================================
Tagged by Tzia Tzia =DD
1. Do you think you are hot?
LOL. This question is not built for me to answer.
2. Upload a favourite picture of yourself.

3. Why do you like the picture?
Because I was really happy when I took this pic.
4. When is the last time you ate pizza?
About 2 months ago.
5. The last song you listened to?
Hug by Dong Bang Shin Ki.
6. What are you doing right now beside this?
Getting mad at the E Drive.
7. What name you prefer besides your name?
Maggie. I guess.
5 ppl to tag
-Yi Shu
-Leanne
-Vingent
-Lubi (Ruby)
-Jolin
8. Who is number 1?
My daughter =P
9. Who is number 3 having relationship with?
His imaginary gf.
10. Say something about number 5.
I didn't see him in lecture and I thought he's still in TB6 lol.
11. How about number 4?
Old woman mixing with youngsters XD~!
12. Who is number 2?
The person who refused to accept the Butterfly Award =X

No comments:
Post a Comment